- 2017 Golf Magazine Top 100 Teachers in America (20 Years Running)
- 2017-2018 Golf Digest 50 Best Teachers in America (#19)
- TaylorMade National Advisory Board Member, 2015-Current
- 2016 GRAA Top 50 Growth of the Game Teaching Professionals
- 2011 National PGA Teacher of the Year
- Southwest Section Senior Player of the Year
- Worldwide Director of Instruction at Nicklaus Golf Academies
- TaylorMade/Adidas Instructional Consultant
- Director of Instruction at Superstition Mountain Golf & CC, Superstition Mtn., AZ
- Director of Instruction at Las Sendas Golf Club, Mesa, AZ
THE M SYSTEM
The M-System is a 5-tier instructional plan designed to simplify the game. You go step-by-step through every aspect of the sport from basic setup to advanced theory and swing drills.
Skill Pathways allow you to select a trouble area, explore the breakdown of the shot and perfect your abilities.
I FEEL YOUR PAIN
I Feel Your Pain is a collection of game simplifying lessons from Mike's highly touted instructional book, which covers the TOP 10 areas where all golfers tend to struggle.
The Teaching Clinic is for coaches who want to get a better understanding of Mike's instructional philosophies and how they relate to getting the most out of your student's game.
Every week Mike responds to emails and comments from the Malaska Golf community with new videos that directly answer user's questions.
Seeing how other golfers are applying their understanding to improve will ultimately help you fine-tune your swing as well.
- ON-DEMAND LIBRARY
- ACCESS OVER 600 GOLF VIDEOS
- BEGINNER-FRIENDLY AND ADVANCED LESSONS
- EASY-TO-UNDERSTAND SWING INSTRUCTION
- NEW TUTORIALS ADDED REGULARLY
- WORK ON EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR GAME
- EXPLORE COACHING TECHNIQUES
- LEAVE COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS FOR MIKE
MALASKA GOLF TESTIMONIALS
PULLS IN THE DOWNSWING:
I can’t believe how many treasures are in these videos! Probably have watched every one at least ten times but always learn something new. This video is huge because it really explains the “feeling” of the club almost starting the pivot behind the right leg and the club head getting out where is should be super early.
– Richard (Member from South Carolina, USA)
THE DOWNSWING AND YOUR THUMBS:
Have been doing great since I joined your website 2 wins and a second in last 5 weeks I am the talk of my golf club.
– Mick (Member from Wexford, Ireland)
HITTING IN THE TOE WHEN PUSHING AWAY:
I binge watch when I get the chance and often don’t have the time to check every section. Mike, love the site!!
– Joe (Member from Arizona, USA)
OVER THE TOP FROM THE INSIDE:
This move is absolute “gold”, the secret I’ve been searching for. Thank You!
– Michael (Member from Wisconsin, USA)
BACKSWING DEEP AND ACROSS THE LINE:
Thanks for this Mike. Game changer, been trying to figure this out for 15 years. You the man!
– James (Member from New York, USA)
I CANNOT TAKE A DIVOT:
The clarity of your teaching is outstanding. I have gone from shooting 107 to 84 in less than one month just by understanding the swing more.
– Glenn (Member from Queensland, Australia)