- 2011 National PGA Teacher of the Year
- HONMA US Advisory Board, 2019-Current
- Worldwide Director of Instruction at Nicklaus Golf Academies
- 2017 PGA Southwest Section Teacher of The Year
- 2017 Golf Magazine Top 100 Teachers in America (20 Years Running)
- 2017-2018 Golf Digest 50 Best Teachers in America (#19)
- 2017 GRAA Growth of the Game Teaching Professionals Elite Member
- TaylorMade National Advisory Board Member, 2015-2018
- 2016 GRAA Top 50 Growth of the Game Teaching Professionals
- Southwest Section Senior Player of the Year
- TaylorMade/Adidas Instructional Consultant
- Director of Instruction at Superstition Mountain Golf & CC, Superstition Mtn., AZ
THE M SYSTEM
The M-System is a 5-tier instructional plan designed to simplify the game. You go step-by-step through every aspect of the sport from basic setup to advanced theory and swing drills.
Skill Pathways allow you to select a trouble area, explore the breakdown of the shot and perfect your abilities.
I FEEL YOUR PAIN
I Feel Your Pain is a collection of game simplifying lessons from Mike's highly touted instructional book, which covers the TOP 10 areas where all golfers tend to struggle.
The Teaching Clinic is for coaches who want to get a better understanding of Mike's instructional philosophies and how they relate to getting the most out of your student's game.
Every week Mike responds to emails and comments from the Malaska Golf community with new videos that directly answer user's questions.
Seeing how other golfers are applying their understanding to improve will ultimately help you fine-tune your swing as well.
- ON-DEMAND LIBRARY
- ACCESS OVER 1,000 GOLF INSTRUCTION VIDEOS
- BEGINNER-FRIENDLY AND ADVANCED LESSONS
- EASY-TO-UNDERSTAND SWING INSTRUCTION
- NEW TUTORIALS ADDED REGULARLY
- WORK ON EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR GAME
- EXPLORE COACHING TECHNIQUES
- LEAVE COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS FOR MIKE
MALASKA GOLF TESTIMONIALS
INCREASING SWING SPEED:
This is a fantastic site…I am finally starting to understand the golf swing after so many years of “fixes”.
– Wes (Member from Ontario, Canada)
Firstly I love the simpicity and structure of your teaching. Thank you. Whenever I struggle its always back to your basics.
– Michael (Member from Wirral, UK)
THE DOWNSWING AND YOUR THUMBS:
Have been doing great since I joined your website 2 wins and a second in last 5 weeks I am the talk of my golf club.
– Mick (Member from Wexford, Ireland)
THE ‘BEST’ PRACTICE STATION:
I must say that I absolutely fall in love with your style of teaching and the way that you are making this wonderfull game understandable for everyone.
– Josef (Member from Vlasim, Czech Republic)
OVER THE TOP FROM THE INSIDE:
This move is absolute “gold”, the secret I’ve been searching for. Thank You!
– Michael (Member from Wisconsin, USA)
BACKSWING DEEP AND ACROSS THE LINE:
Thanks for this Mike. Game changer, been trying to figure this out for 15 years. You the man!
– James (Member from New York, USA)