- 2017 PGA Southwest Section Teacher of The Year
- 2017 Golf Magazine Top 100 Teachers in America (20 Years Running)
- 2017-2018 Golf Digest 50 Best Teachers in America (#19)
- 2017 GRAA Growth of the Game Teaching Professionals Elite Member
- TaylorMade National Advisory Board Member, 2015-Current
- 2016 GRAA Top 50 Growth of the Game Teaching Professionals
- 2011 National PGA Teacher of the Year
- Southwest Section Senior Player of the Year
- Worldwide Director of Instruction at Nicklaus Golf Academies
- TaylorMade/Adidas Instructional Consultant
- Director of Instruction at Superstition Mountain Golf & CC, Superstition Mtn., AZ
- Director of Instruction at Las Sendas Golf Club, Mesa, AZ
THE M SYSTEM
The M-System is a 5-tier instructional plan designed to simplify the game. You go step-by-step through every aspect of the sport from basic setup to advanced theory and swing drills.
Skill Pathways allow you to select a trouble area, explore the breakdown of the shot and perfect your abilities.
I FEEL YOUR PAIN
I Feel Your Pain is a collection of game simplifying lessons from Mike's highly touted instructional book, which covers the TOP 10 areas where all golfers tend to struggle.
The Teaching Clinic is for coaches who want to get a better understanding of Mike's instructional philosophies and how they relate to getting the most out of your student's game.
Every week Mike responds to emails and comments from the Malaska Golf community with new videos that directly answer user's questions.
Seeing how other golfers are applying their understanding to improve will ultimately help you fine-tune your swing as well.
- ON-DEMAND LIBRARY
- ACCESS OVER 1,000 GOLF INSTRUCTION VIDEOS
- BEGINNER-FRIENDLY AND ADVANCED LESSONS
- EASY-TO-UNDERSTAND SWING INSTRUCTION
- NEW TUTORIALS ADDED REGULARLY
- WORK ON EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR GAME
- EXPLORE COACHING TECHNIQUES
- LEAVE COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS FOR MIKE
MALASKA GOLF TESTIMONIALS
Firstly I love the simpicity and structure of your teaching. Thank you. Whenever I struggle its always back to your basics.
– Michael (Member from Wirral, UK)
L-TO-L LEAD FOOT ONLY:
I have to say it again. You should be named the best teacher of the year every year!
– Mo (Member from Washington, USA)
MALASKA VIDEO LESSON REVIEW:
Mike your videos are more valuable than gold. I can’t begin to describe how much your hard work and effort has helped. Common sense instruction like yours has no rival, thank you so much : )
– Robert (Online Viewer, USA)
PULLS IN THE DOWNSWING:
I can’t believe how many treasures are in these videos! Probably have watched every one at least ten times but always learn something new. This video is huge because it really explains the “feeling” of the club almost starting the pivot behind the right leg and the club head getting out where is should be super early.
– Richard (Member from South Carolina, USA)
MALASKA GOLF SITE:
The site is great, I love it and have learned more about the game watching these videos the past month than I have in listening and taking lessons for the past 20 years. As an older player who is rehabbing from major heart surgery, who completely lost his swing, this has been a real pleasure to get things back on track.
– Jerry (Member from Illinois, USA)
HITTING IN THE TOE WHEN PUSHING AWAY:
I binge watch when I get the chance and often don’t have the time to check every section. Mike, love the site!!
– Joe (Member from Arizona, USA)