Worldwide Director of Instruction for Nicklaus Academies and 2011 PGA Teacher of the Year.
Mike bases his golf instruction in swing mechanics and physical fitness to provide students with every advantage on the course. His in-depth understanding of the physical aspects of the body and the golf swing has led to an unsurpassed level of success where athletes improve swing mechanics and sequencing of the body by stretching, strengthening, and conditioning programs backed by cutting-edge analytics and technologies. Mike's philosophy is simple: Develop skills first. Then, develop an arsenal of shots. It isn't complicated. To see constant progress, you only need a selection of shots that match your skill level. It is a blend of technique and playability.
- 2011 National PGA Teacher of the Year
- HONMA US Advisory Board, 2019-Current
- Worldwide Director of Instruction at Nicklaus Golf Academies
- 2017 PGA Southwest Section Teacher of The Year
- 2017 Golf Magazine Top 100 Teachers in America (20 Years Running)
- 2017-2018 Golf Digest 50 Best Teachers in America (#19)
- 2017 GRAA Growth of the Game Teaching Professionals Elite Member
- TaylorMade National Advisory Board Member, 2015-2018
- 2016 GRAA Top 50 Growth of the Game Teaching Professionals
- Southwest Section Senior Player of the Year
- TaylorMade/Adidas Instructional Consultant
- Director of Instruction at Superstition Mountain Golf & CC, Superstition Mtn., AZ