THE M SYSTEM
The M-System is a 5-tier instructional plan designed to simplify the game. You go step-by-step through every aspect of the sport from basic setup to advanced theory and swing drills.
Skill Pathways allow you to select a trouble area, explore the breakdown of the shot and perfect your abilities.
I FEEL YOUR PAIN
I Feel Your Pain is a collection of game simplifying lessons from Mike's highly touted instructional book, which covers the TOP 10 areas where all golfers tend to struggle.
The Teaching Clinic is for coaches who want to get a better understanding of Mike's instructional philosophies and how they relate to getting the most out of your student's game.
Every week Mike responds to emails and comments from the Malaska Golf community with new videos that directly answer user's questions.
Seeing how other golfers are applying their understanding to improve will ultimately help you fine-tune your swing as well.
- ON-DEMAND LIBRARY
- ACCESS OVER 250 GOLF VIDEOS
- BEGINNER-FRIENDLY AND ADVANCED LESSONS
- EASY-TO-UNDERSTAND SWING INSTRUCTION
- NEW TUTORIALS ADDED REGULARLY
- WORK ON EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR GAME
- EXPLORE COACHING TECHNIQUES
- LEAVE COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS FOR MIKE
WHY LEARN FROM MIKE?
MIKE MALASKA IS A MASTER SWING COACH WHO UNDERSTANDS HOW TO SIMPLIFY THE GAME AND IMPROVE PLAYERS OF EVERY CALIBER:
- 2017 Golf Magazine Top 100 Teachers in America
- 2015-2016 Golf Digest 50 Best Teachers in America
- 2016 GRAA Top 50 Growth of the Game Teaching Professionals
- 2011 National PGA Teacher of the Year
- Southwest Section Senior Player of the Year
- Worldwide Director of Instruction at Nicklaus Golf Academies
- TaylorMade/Adidas Instructional Consultant
- Director of Instruction at Superstition Mountain Golf & CC, Superstition Mtn., AZ
- Director of Instruction at Las Sendas Golf Club, Mesa, AZ
Your videos are the best most coherent explanations of golf I have ever seen. Mike you are making my game more fun and effective.
- M. Elsbach via Email
Arguably the best golf instruction video productions.
- RollYourRock1 via YouTube
The essence of what Mike teaches is simple and incredibly well researched. His methods are practiced by the best golfers in the world. From personal experience this is a very exciting and effortless way of unlocking potential.
- E. Page via Email
I am back to bogie golf and hitting the ball so much better. What a gift to again hold my own on a 6,200 yard golf course. I haven’t hit the ball like this, well, actually ever.
- T. Anderson via Email
I have been using your swing method all year with good results. Thanks for posting your teachings.
- T. Yorke via Email